1. Carleton Place Canadians(52-5-4) (CJHL #2) | LW: 1 (–) | Results: 2-1L vs. NEP, 3-1W vs. HAW | The Carleton Place Canadians suffered their first home loss of the season to the Nepean Raiders but they did not let that loss deter them with a win over the Hawkesbury Hawks. They remain the top team in the CCHL.
2. Ottawa Jr. Senators(45-8-7) (CJHL #7) | LW: 2 (–) | Results:4-2L vs. PEM, 5-1W at NAV | The Junior Sens responded quickly from their loss to the Lumber Kings with a big win over the Navan Grads. The Jr. Sens remain on top of the Yzerman division.
3. Brockville Braves(36-19-4) | LW: 3 (-) | Results: 5-2W at NAV, 3-2W vs. HAW, 4-2W at KEM | The Braves go on a nice stretch of wins beating teams like the Grads, the Hawks, and the 73’s. They continue to be one of the teams to watch in the CCHL.
4. Kanata Lasers (31-22-9) | LW: 4 (-) | Results: 5-3W vs. KEM, 2-0L vs. CRW | The Lasers got the win they were looking for against the 73’s but weren’t able to get anything going on against the Colts taking a shutout loss. They will look to move on from that game and get themselves ready for their first postseason since 2011.
5. Pembroke Lumber Kings(30-24-4) | LW: 5 (-) Results: 4-2W vs. OTT, 3-2W at SFB, 8-5L vs. NEP | The Lumber Kings were to watch out for heading into the week and although the bus appears to have stopped against Nepean, the late goals in the 2nd and 3rd period of that game kept the Kings looking competitive and still a team that others should look at. Beating the Junior Sens at home is also not something to scoff at.
6. Cornwall Colts(31-23-6) | LW: 7 (-) | Results: 4-3W vs. ROC, 5-0W vs. NAV, 2-0W at KAN | The Cornwall Colts are riding their own little wave of momentum with solid wins over Rockland, Navan, and Kanata with the last 2 coming in shutout victories.
7. Hawkesbury Hawks(34-22-3) | LW: 6 (-) | Results: 3-1W vs. KEM, 3-2L at BRO, 3-1L at CPC | Despite a strong start to their week with a 3-1 win over the 73’s, the Hawks took losses to top team like the Braves and the Canadians. They will look to try and get themselves back on track as they head into the post-season.
8. Rockland Nationals(27-27-6) | LW: 8 (-) | Results: 4-3OTL at CRW, 7-3W vs. NAV, 2-1SOL vs. SFB | The Nationals were able to clinch a playoff sport against the Navan Grads eliminating the Raiders and the Bears in the process. Despite the victory, they will look to try and get some regulation wins under their belt as they prepare for the post season.
9. Nepean Raiders(23-30-6) | LW: 10 (-) | Results: 2-1W at CPC, 8-5W at PEM | The Nepean Raiders are red hot right now. They are the first team to be the Canadians on their home ice and convincingly beat the Lumber Kings with 8 goals in the game. This is the spoiler team to look for right now.
10. Smiths Falls Bears (24-30-7) | LW: 9 (-) | Results: 3-2SOL vs. PEM, 2-1W at ROC | The Bears have kept things competitive with their opponents having taken the Lumber Kings to a shootout and getting a win over the recently clinched Rockland Nationals.
11. Kemptville 73’s(17-40-3) | LW: 11 (-) | Results: 3-1L at HAW, 5-3L at KAN, 4-2L at vs. BRO | The 73’s will look to try and play some good hockey down the stretch as they hit the road. A big shoutout to captain Liam Hunter for playing his final game at home for the 73’s. Hunter has been a mainstay for the 73’s organization.
12. Navan Grads(9-50-0) | LW: 12 (-) | Results: 5-2L vs. BRO, 5-0L at CRW, 7-3L at ROC, 5-1L vs. OJC | The goaltending play of Seth Carter and Joseph Giacobbo should not be overlooked. They have faced at least more than 45 shots in each game they played in this past week and have kept their teams in it. The Grads will look to try and win their first game since late November.